Saturday, 27 September 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses.

Hi ladies

I recently took my cousin shopping on a lipgloss spree. She's not a lipstick kind of person and she gave me the criteria of one nude, one red and one berry type gloss. We initially had 3 glosses from 3 brands but then discovered the 3for2 only applied across one brand. These ended up being a bargain courtesy of the Boots app (which I highly recommend you download). One gloss is usually £6.99 but we only paid for 2 and on top of that we had a £3 off Revlon voucher. So a grand total of £10.98 for all 3.  Bargain much? Oh and we used a 200 points voucher too.
I love the packaging. They are sleek, simple and just fun. It has a doe foot applicator and we chose the shades Super Natural, Fatal Apple and Berry Allure.
revlon super lustrous lipgloss Super Natural, Fatal Apple & Berry Allure swatches
Top to Bottom: Super Natural, Fatal Apple & Berry Allure.
Overall, these are a perfect high street (aka drugstore) option for glosses. The consistency is so so smooth and the payoff is at the translucent yet pigmented end of the scale. Most importantly, there is no stickiness whatsoever. Funnily enough, it was quite difficult to find a traditional gloss in Boots. A lot of them are those liquid lipstick type glosses nowadays which isn't what my cousin was looking for but this ticked all her boxes. I really should look into being a personal shopper; but for make up...

Till next time...Toodles! :)

6 comments:

  1. Those lipglosses look so pretty :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numerous folks might be benefited out of your writing. Thank you.This is a good subject to talk
    Formula 41 Extremeabout. Generally when I come across these sort of things I like to post them on Digg. I dont think this would be the best to submit though. I will be sure to submit something else though.Thanks for posting this post.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/formula-41-extreme/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Awseome article, I am a big believer in leaving comments on blogs to help the blog writers know that theyve added something useful to the innertubes! TestoEdge 20 You are not the average blog writer, man. You certainly have something powerful to add to the net. Such a great blog. Ill be back for more.http://www.supplements4help.com/testoedge20/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually wanted to jot down a brief note in order to appreciate you for those magnificent secrets you are posting on this site. Pure Testo Xplode My time intensive internet research has now been honored with good facts and techniques to write about with my companions. I d express that most of us readers actually are very lucky to live in a really good site with so many marvellous people with interesting techniques. I feel somewhat privileged to have encountered your site and look forward to some more exciting times reading here. Thanks once again for everything.I know this is in truth boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thank you - you cleared up some things for me!http://www.supplements4help.com/pure-testo-xplode-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  5. However what in case you added a couple links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Or maybe you possibly can give us one thing to look at, Alpha XTRM something that may connect what youre saying to something tangible? Just a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved up to you will obtain performed right here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought Intellux an impatience over that you want be turning in the following. in poor health for sure come more previously once more since precisely the same nearly very often within case you defend this hike.http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment lovely readers - I really appreciate it :)